Friday, April 29, 2011

Wedding Day

It was very early when I started posting this, I've been up since 2:30am since Gryffin decided he just had to go outside.  So, since I was awake I decided to turn on the TV for the latest Royal Wedding watch.  CNN already was covering the day and at 3am the BBC started coverage...I decided to stay up, though I dozed off and on until 5:30am when things really started to get going. 


I decided not to have tea as I thought I would...I brewed a pot of coffee, I needed a good morning jolt. I have now had several cups.



 The bride was lovely and as I watched I could not help but remember my own DD as a lovely bride




and the kiss



best wishes to the Duke & Dutchess of Cambridge...it was an enjoyable do something different morning, the only thing that would have improved it, would have been to share it with my DD, but alas, she is a working girl. (To the moon and back dd)



oh...and on an added note...I did not wear the tiarra.

Living in His grace,
Jody 

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Congratulations, grandma! I've been away visiting my kids, but I'll be back soon to catch up on your posts :)