Thursday, April 28, 2011

Getting Ready...

I have a secret...I am a Royal watcher...it's not just the Royals, it's all things British. I enjoy it all (my family doesn't understand me). So, I plan to DVR the wedding starting at 4am along with most any special that's on between now and then. I have the Today Show on now in the background which is broadcasting from London. I am toying with the idea of watching the wedding live, which means I will get up just before 4am...we'll see how that goes.
So, now I'm off to the bakery to see if I can find some scones to go with my morning tea which I will drink only tomorrow in honor of the day...I am an avid coffee drinker.  I enjoy tea but for me it's an afternoon tea
Hmm...maybe I should borrow my DD's tiarra to wear......

Living in His grace,
Jody

No comments: