Thursday, April 21, 2011

The pressure is rising....

Yay, the sun has returned, at least for today.  The barometer on the kitchen wall shows that the pressure has increased significantly since yesterday promising a dry day today, so the pressure is on to get as much done outside as possible today.  This will be the only day for awhile since rain is forecast to return tomorrow and stay through the Easter weekend. Speaking of Easter, busy weekend ahead (more pressure) we are part of the church cleaning team this month (cleaning), large egg hunt @ church for the community Saturday (serving & cleaning), helping with sunrise service breakfast (serving & cleaning), family here for Easter dinner (cooking & cleaning), hmmm seems to be a cleaning theme :)

In all of this I must remember to continually turn my heart & mind to the reason for Easter...that my Savior bled, died and most importantly rose again to rescue me from my sin and the death that it results in.  I must try to be Mary while bustling like Martha.

Living in His grace,
Jody

No comments: