Monday, January 24, 2011

Daybook January 24th, 2011

Outside my window.... 0 degrees and falling snow

I am thinking.... of my long to do list today

I am thankful for.... the message at church yesterday concerning walls that are put up between us and the Lord.  A wooden wall was placed at the front of the sanctuary for prayer requests to be pinned on so that we may pray specifically for each others requests. 

From the Kitchen.... Chocolate Truffle coffee and bran cereal (for the middle aged)

I am wearing.... Flannel lined jeans and a turtleneck (gotta love flannel lined jeans on days like this.)

I am creating.... nothing at the moment by need to start a knitting project

I am going.... only out to the barn to feed and clean

I am reading.... Eats with Sinners and Facing Your Giants

I am hearing.... the hum of the fridge as I'm sitting in the kitchen typing this.

Plans for the week.... cleaning, office work, a couple of meetings at church, small group.

Picture thought I am sharing....

thinking of my darling daughter and the boy next door, have so many wonderful pictures of that day.

No comments: