Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Let's Get Started

After a couple of years of reading all the wonderful blogs out there, I have decided to "jump on the band wagon". Reading blogs is like peeking in someones window. You know, where you walk or drive slowly down a street hoping someones curtain is open at night with a light on so you can get a glimpse of their life. What's the house like, how's it decorated, what are they doing? I will journal moments of my life mostly for myself, a creative outlet of sorts. But, I will also open my curtains, turn the lights on and share with the world a glimpse of my life. And in doing so, I will also get a better look at it and not let the moments God has given me drift away in a forgotten fog.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I too am a window "peeker"!Your home is one I went by many times and tried to peek through and am happy to say I dont have to "peek" anymore as I have been welcomed in!!